How to decorate a rail from Craftytessie.
Making this DIY Door Hanger is simple. With a blanks form my shop and a few items from your local craft store you can have a beautiful decoration perfect for the holidays!
Check out my other blog post showing you how to paint Elf Legs.
Video four last one.
1. Add chenille stems to the rail.
2. Cut 10" deco mesh into 30" add to rail.
3. Add ribbon tails into all the twist ties.
4. Make bows, One large bow, Two smaller bows.
5. Add Bows and picks
1. Rail from Craftytessie.com
2. Deco Mesh
4. Picks or oraments
Thanks Y'all for visiting my site. You can do this and have a Fun Door Hanger for the holidays. It’s so simple and fun to make as a DIY.
Sharing is Caring.